Rocky Mountain Fine Art Landscape Photography - Makes the Perfect Gift!
Alexander Ho is a landscape photographer based just outside of Estes Park, Colorado in a small town named Allenspark. His home is adjacent to the Wild Basin area of Rocky Mountain National Park. He specializes in nature images that capture “alpenglow”. Alpenglow is the warm colorful light that bathes the landscape just before the sun breaches the horizon.
His nature photographs and travels are concentrated in and around Rocky Mountain National Park and the Indian Peaks Wilderness area. These landscape images make great wedding gifts for those that choose this beautiful area for their wedding day. Smaller framed prints make ideal Groomsmen and Bridesmaid gifts to remind them of this special place in the Rocky Mountains.
More about Alex and ISO 50 Photo:
- The majority of the images were captured on a high-end medium format camera using the highest quality film. The film used is a very "slow" (ISO 50 speed... hence the company name) but extremely rich and sharp, making it ideal for landscape photography.
- Images are available in many sizes and can be enlarged to a very large size due to the way the images were captured.
- Alex is happy to work with wedding parties and is pleased to offer a discount for multiple orders.
- Framing and delivery is available, making it easy for out of town folks. Alex can supply smaller images to hand out so the gift receipient can see the image but not have to hassle with traveling with a large framed image.
- Ask about size and frame options.
- Give the Bride & Groom an image from one of their favorite spots on this Earth... remember, they chose to get married here!